Some of the following true/false items may surprise you. Test your knowledge. After looking through the questions, click on the 'answers' link to find out your score.
- The average workplace accommodation costs an employer thousands of dollars.
- Employers are required to provide assistive technology to any of their employees who can benefit.
- There are legal ways for some employers to avoid paying for assistive technology.
- Employers have difficulty with assistive technology because it is a new concept.
- If an employer and an employee with a disability think an accommodation could be helpful, they can try it out for free before purchasing.
- The Sierra Group Academy prepares job-seekers to utilize accommodations in the workplace for maximum comfort, safety, and productivity.