Accessing the Resources!
Welcome to the Sierra Group Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to driving up employment for People with Disabilities in America. The Sierra Group Foundation is your One Stop Shop for all of your disability related training, recruiting and accommodation needs. Learn more about Foundation initiatives, including:
- The Sierra Group Academy
- The RecruitDisability Job Board
- Employer Led Employment
- EmploymentIncentives, our free national portal of information for all 50 states
- One More Way to drive up employment for Americans with Disabilities, including Veterans
You're INVITED to a COMPLIMENTARY WEBINAR funded in part by a Grant from the Pennsylvania Developmental Disabilities Council
5 Signs Your Doors are Open to Employees with Disabilities - Keys to Inclusive Cultures
Expert Panelists: Louis Orslene, MPIA, MSW, CPDM Co-Director, Job Accommodation Network (JAN), and Thomas H. Earle, CEO, Liberty Resources, Inc.
Facilitated by: Janet D. Fiore of The Sierra Group Foundation
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN:
- How to Develop and Maintain Comfort, Confidence and Competence in employing and accommodating workers with disabilities;
- The 5 Signs that your Doors are Open to employees with disabilities. Everything from buildings to technology to language, relationships and policies.
- How to Recognize and Respond to a Reasonable Accommodation Request – includes a video vignette, and Q&A with Employer Mentors!
Tuesday, July 26, 2016
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM, EDT
This business-to-business mentoring webinar is intended to gain valuable insights from the PA Employment Project mentor presenters.
Attendance is free of charge. Register NOW, webinar space is limited!
Or call Emily Coder telephone: 267.765.1507 x258 Emily.Coder@thesierragroupfoundation.org
The Sierra Group, a nationally acclaimed workplace consultancy, is facilitating trainings designed to entice radical change in disability hiring practices. This training is one in a series of FREE events where employers will share and mentor other employers on how to deepen cultural awareness and recruitment of employees with Disabilities.
The PA Employment Project "Employer Focused Employment" tools and training programs are funded in part by a grant from the PA Developmental Disabilities Council.